30.8.13

Shibuyaゲット & Harajuku!☆

Hi! As promised, this is what I bought on my first day in Shibuya. First of all, Liz Lisa clothes (*´∀`*)



Since I bought a certain amount of clothes (I think you had to buy more than 3 items, not sure though) the staff gave me this notebook, a pen and a pencil from the brand as a present! I really like this floral pattern but it makes the notebook so cute I'm sure I'll never use it, haha.



Also, my mother bought me this dress set, since she thought it would look good on me. I actually didn't like it much at first, but I've come to like it a lot after trying it on. (‐^▽^‐)


Also, I stopped by W♡C and bought a pair of lovely socks.



After Shibuya, we headed to Harajuku. I had the marvelous idea to walk until there, in midday on a hot as hell Japanese summer day´□`川) (I highly don't recommend doing that, not in summer). But it was nice anyway because there were a lot of stores. I took this photo of Harajuku station once we arrived there☆






And Takeshita Dori! I was so excited I almost cried (*´;ω;`*)


We first looked up for a place to eat, since I was terribly dizzy because of the heat. All the restaurants around there were full, but finally we found one with almost no queue and got to eat some cold udon with meat and iced tea so I felt a lot better after that, it was really good! (*´ω`*)


Walking through Takeshita.



Look forward to the next entry, please! (๑ ›◡‹ ๑)

2 comments:

  1. All the things that you got are really nice! I think Liz Lisa has very cute items(◍´◡`◍)✧˖°
    I also have a few notebooks that feel like a waste to use them because they are so cute(*´艸`*)
    I'm looking forward to your upcoming entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. És molt guay anar de compres allà! (੭ु´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭ु⁾⁾
    Està bé quan et donen regals a les botigues ♪☆

    ReplyDelete